My work is based on psychological processes and incorporates the gathering of impressions and objects from the natural environment in which I live.(read more)

jeudi 13 février 2014

theodora lenka



My work is based on psychological processes and incorporates the gathering of impressions and  objects from the natural environment in which I live. The last few years with my works on paper I have been exploring circles and other less determined shapes, lines, and layering, as métaphores of  life.

- circles and polymorphic shapes as points of incubation or moments of awareness

- lines as ever ongoing or continuing movements

- layering as multiplications in our life and the many lives lived 
  
Now I often choose to make pictures that reflect light or cast shadows.
We are dependent on light to grow. Our life needs light. 
  






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire